About Me

I love animals and i love to read. I also love acting, which is why i'm in my school's plays. I speak french fluently and love it!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bush dodges shoe

ON a surpirse las t visit to the middle east, Predsident Bush thanks the troops and talks to the iraqui officials. but not everyone is happy he's there, some reporter in the small group that was there, threw both his shoes at Bush so he had to duck to avoid being hit. In the middle east, this is apparently a great insult, to get a shoe thrown at you, but apparently Bush was not insulted and later joked about it. Apprenly the man also cried out as he was throwing the shoes: "this is for the widows and orphans!". Who knows what he meant by that. then he was tackled and dragged away screaming by security.

I think that it is totally hilarious that Bush had to dodge a shoe of all things. apparently he thinks it's funny too. I guess that reporter's aim wasn't very good, or else he's bad at taking poeple by surprise, othersie he would've hit Bush. it seems just so hilarious!!!!!!! and i'm sure you can find an article about it on any newswebsite.

No comments: