About Me

I love animals and i love to read. I also love acting, which is why i'm in my school's plays. I speak french fluently and love it!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mary Seymour

Mary Seymour is quite different than most girls, espicially me. Aside from the fact that she lived about 400 years ago and was the daughter of a queen, there are many contrasts between us. She was orphaned when just a few months old for her mother died of childbirth complications, and her scum-bag father was executed as a traitor just a few months after. My parents are still alive. Then there's the fact that she believes faliing in love is evil. It's no wonder though, her intelligent, admirable mother fell in love with her scum-bag of a father, and that turned out disasterous for her, since it gave her heartache and death. Then her guardian, a duchess is killed because she was in love with the stable master and wasn't paying attention to her horse, who then threw her and killed her. I, on the other hand, believe love is a magical, wonderfull thing. i also don't have magical powers like she does in the book. we are both very different girls, other than for obvious reasons.

1 comment:

Teacher: Mrs. Jarrett said...

3 of 6 required blogs. 25/50