About Me

I love animals and i love to read. I also love acting, which is why i'm in my school's plays. I speak french fluently and love it!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Listening at the gate

Kat, the main character, is a girl somewhat like me. She can be stubborn, but also unsure of herself. And she just wants to be loved for who she is. Unlike me though, she has a lover, a loving brother, a sister-in-law, a soon to be neice or nephew, and many loving friends. She has scars and just wants her life to go back the way it was, when she was happy, and nothing else mattered. But now she must be brave, for her lover, for her brother, and for herself. She is also very forgiving, something that i am not. she forgives her father who tried to force her to marry to help himself, and who hit her. I don't think I could ever do that.

No comments: