About Me

I love animals and i love to read. I also love acting, which is why i'm in my school's plays. I speak french fluently and love it!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Outside Reading Reflection

Listening at the Gate by Betsy James is the third and final book in the Seeker series about a girl named Kat who is on a path to self discovery, and to find where she belongs. Her father’s people shun her because of her father’s shameful marriage to her mother, who was a native and therefore inferior. Her mother’s people, aside from her aunt and cousins, dislike her because of her father. Then she is in love with an outcast from another people who relate themselves to seals. I chose this book because I have read the first two books about Kat and liked them a lot. And as the last book ended in a cliff-hanger, I had to read the last one and find out what happens next.

No comments: