About Me

I love animals and i love to read. I also love acting, which is why i'm in my school's plays. I speak french fluently and love it!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Animal Heroes in a box

Classifications of animal heroes can vary. but ones i found were, animals saving animals, animals saving people, and the different kind of animal heroes. There are working animals, who are trained to be heroes, like service animals, police animals, etc. Then there are the every day houshold pets. These animal heroes are smart, loving, loyal, and selfless. that's what makes them heroes. Below you'll find a video, and several texts telling stories of some animal heroes.

Conclusion
I found many, many stories of animal heroism. The ones posted are just a few. I found that what we call "dumb animals" are not dumb at all. They are smart, and know exactly what they should do. I also found that, for the msot part, these heroes fell into two categories. Those who were trained, but went beyond their training, and the everyday pets.

1 comment:

chevon said...

animals was a great tpoic your poem was very captureing